Friday, June 5, 2009

curburgled

Interesting day today...

Started out raining, I knew when I woke up that Ivan would be hitting me up to go slide, and sure enough, I was right. I got there late and didn't get to see any of the action, but I did show up just in time to see Ivan missile into the curb, consequently breaking one of his sportmaxes. No big deal, pop on the spare, and go look for some fresh wheels. Found some 14s in the junkyard that will do for the time being. Staggered diameters, staggered widths, staggered offsets, ridiculous. It gets the job done.























-The Professor

8 comments:

  1. ivan just wanted to be like my 4x4 passat and go over the curb! looks like cookie monster burgled a bite of your rim. nom nom nom nom. me like rims

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy this new title, haha. I also added a couple animations. I failed at taking shots during the run up so the actual sliding one looks kinda awkward.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing shots Will, is this Corolla a SR5 or GT-S?

    ReplyDelete
  4. the sliding pic of robbie is fucking sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol soo much fun yesterday! all i need is a control arm and an eye ball alignment and we can go again. im pretty sure ima get those 16's from kegan as soon as i get some cash or some cheap tires.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ugh, no!!! i liked the sportmaxes on there! i just ordered my cheap ass set for my coupe too. of course, they are only meant to be temporary but i rather like how they look on a slammed car.


    anyways, still like this coupe. keep it low.

    ReplyDelete
  7. how can I get my hands on a slamburglar sticker.

    i'm down the street in the valley.

    ReplyDelete