Sunday, August 23, 2009

Going back to Stance School

Harry wanted me to post some updates on my hooptie, so I guess this is what that will be.

My stance was lacking, as many of you know, so I had to take action and bust a move on down to the Stance School. I began by lowering my rears. Took out the adjusters, and the drop was epic.
(No gas in the tank)

After a trip to the gas station and back.

Of course, I would have loved to leave it like that, but it just wasn't drivable. I swapped in some 10mm spacers, in lieu of my 16s, and it was back on the road. I also lowered the front a few threads for good measure.




That is all.
-The Professor

6 comments:

  1. so much win, professor&geoff carrying the slamburglars on his back.


    p.s. we still need to do a mk3 photoshooot. maybe next sunday before the SBS(SlamBurglars Sunday) BBQ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. NIce guys. Maybe a smaller sidewall on the rear?
    Needs more stretch for that really tight fitment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^ you are correct. he has wanted to run skinier tires for a while, but i think hes just waiting to kill these ones. not sure. i'll let professor clarify.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep. 215s are in order for proper stancing. The 225s are just not cutting it. I'm going to wait until these tires are done so I can decide on either getting new tires, or getting new wheels all together. But in the mean time, i'm somewhat satisfied with my stance.

    ReplyDelete