Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Miatas i like #5 - dubble feature!!! XD

I've seen photos of both these cars for a while and they both deserve recognition.

Rory's stance and fitment is right there with Peter Li on Eurolines . and he is SERIOUSLY dumped.

mtdrift is also VERY low and doesn't just daily, but tracks it at that height. Seeing a slammed miata throwing smoke and countering is just so right. that custom (i believe) green paint is lovely too :) check out his blog at http://mtsodacrazy.wordpress.com/

(mtdrift)





(rory)






well done gentlemen, well done. its guys like you that make me want to build my car better and better.

-durty harry

3 comments:

  1. I feel like I've never seen mtdrift's car before. I like it! And Rory's car is just so right. That's an epic set of wheels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cars make me miss my car a butt ton & Dang Harry you need my 002's they are just sitting in my yard waiting for you to put em on you Miater.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that green is clean as sh*t you guys should scope this

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiYqY2MNM54

    ReplyDelete