Wednesday, December 30, 2009

stickers ver. 3.0!!!!

gold sold out! purple is MIA/sold out! black we have very few left.

well after sweat, blood and tears we finally have the damn stickers cut for your guys enjoyment. soo much work went into these ones but came out the best out of all the stickers we produced.

same drill as last time, $8 bucks shipped anywhere in the U.S. except canada and hawaii. international shipping will be a bit extra, about $9.25 shipped to your door step.

the colors are:

reflective gold(sold out)

reflective purple (SOLD OUT TEMPORARILY)

reflective rainbow black(supply is running low)



the paypal address is willcotter@cox.net

be sure to write down in the notes:

1. quantity of what color
2. shipping address
3. who you are (name/username)

get them while they're hot! i have a feeling these will run out quick!

any questions regaurding the stickers, shipping, or random stuff email me at slamburglars@yahoo.com


now for the pictures of the stickers. bare with me since im not a photographer and will cotter didnt want to drive to my house to pick em up haha he will up date the pics when i give them to him later this week.





8 comments:

  1. Are you guys still making tees? I flaked out last time. I have the money now. Again my apologies. I was emailing back and fourth with the professor. I am really sorry for that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dope stickers. May I ask where you guys got the vinyl from?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with this RR guy. I'm looking to get stickers just like that (minus the flake) printed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. gold sold out! purple is MIA/sold out! black we have very few left.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you gonna make more of pinky ones?

    ReplyDelete